Uterine fibroids are noncancerous growths of the uterus that often appear during childbearing years. Also called leiomyomas (lie-o-my-O-muhs) or myomas, uterine fibroids aren’t associated with an increased risk of uterine cancer and almost never develop into cancer.
Fibroids range in size from seedlings, undetectable by the human eye, to bulky masses that can distort and enlarge the uterus. You can have a single fibroid or multiple ones. In extreme cases, multiple fibroids can expand the uterus so much that it reaches the rib cage and can add weight.
Many women have uterine fibroids sometime during their lives. But you might not know you have uterine fibroids because they often cause no symptoms. Your doctor may discover fibroids incidentally during a pelvic exam or prenatal ultrasound.
Fibroid Kit alleviate the uncomfortable symptoms associated with fibroids, shrink and melt the fibroids and balance your hormones for conception to take place.
Our treatment is also designed in aiding the removal of fixed abdominal masses, painful Blood Stasis in the uterus; invigorates Blood. Related indications: Fibroid and other hard lumps in lower abdomen.
Fibroid Kit Is Put Together To:
- Help in regulating excess estrogen which is the major cause of fibroids.
- Prevent the growth of tumors and help to shrink fibroids making the size of your fibroid smaller and smaller until it’s eliminated.
- Balance your progesterone levels and help control heavy bleeding and excessive periods.
- Help relax uterine cramping and regulate your menses.
- Help alleviate uncomfortable symptoms associated with fibroids such as Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), abdominal bloating, swelling, headache and mood swings.
- Help in the treatment and control of depression, anxiety, insomnia and hot flashes.
- Strengthen your body and increase your general resistance to daily stress.
- Support women experiencing heavy periods and decrease in number of red blood cells due to fibroids.
- Increase your energy levels, boost your immune system and help build up your red blood cells.
- Prevent intestinal gas by prompting a release of hydrochloric acid, which aids in food digestion.
- Help to purify your blood by eliminating dangerous toxins your body must have accumulated.
- Support your immune system and fight against infections.
- Provide your body with a rainbow of nutrients to help support your overall health and well-being, as it contains photochemical, micronutrients, and protein as well as minerals, such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and iron.
- Improve your blood sugar levels and help you maintain a healthy weight.
- Assist women of all ages to shrink fibroids without surgery.
Many women who have fibroids don’t have any symptoms. In those that do, symptoms can be influenced by the location, size and number of fibroids.
In women who have symptoms, the most common signs and symptoms of uterine fibroids include:
Heavy menstrual bleeding.
Menstrual periods lasting more than a week.
Pelvic pressure or pain.
Difficulty emptying the bladder.
Backache or leg pains.
Rarely, a fibroid can cause acute pain when it outgrows its blood supply, and begins to die.
Fibroids are generally classified by their location. Intramural fibroids grow within the muscular uterine wall. Submucosal fibroids bulge into the uterine cavity. Subserosal fibroids project to the outside of the uterus.
Cinnamon Twig, Poria Cocos, Mouton Peony bark, Red Peony, Persica Seed, White Peony root, Pullus Cum Osse Nigro, Panaxginseng, Salvia root P.E, Astragalus mongholicus, Angelica sinensis, Ligusticum wallichii, Panax ginseng, Savia miltiorrhiza, Radix Gingseng, Gingko Leaf Extract, Cordyceps.